Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just aheads up for anyone thinking of placing an order for a new Juke and taking out the £299 fixed price 3 year service deal. Another member is currently trying to resolve his own issues over thsi very topic. Having today placed an order for a new car I made enquiries on this very topic and was informed that the 3 year fixed price service plan has to be ordered at the same time as the car. To this end this is clearly stated on my order form and I suggest any person ordering ensures the same.It is also worth noting that I asked if this offer was available with the 0% finance and was told yes it is as it is with the 6.9% preference deal(PCP) I cant answer for other deals or cash purchase but I would assume its available to retail buyers. Just ensure its in black and white, don't assume the salesman knows. Iwould also strongly urge anyone to take this offer as its a no brainer when you look at each years service charge.

·
Registered
493 Posts
just a note,whats an even more no brainer,when ordering your car,factor in the free serviceing deal,just bloody ask for it as part of the deal,if you dont ask you wont get,but it works,

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
glencairn wrote:just a note,whats an even more no brainer,when ordering your car,factor in the free serviceing deal,just bloody ask for it as part of the deal,if you dont ask you wont get,but it works,You can ask for at part of a deal. I didbut they refused. Mind you thats probably because I had already got the best deal possibly. As Glencairn says though go in and ask for as much as you think you can get Most dealers are willing to negotiate. That said remember the dealer needs to make a profit otherwise he won't be there to carry out you repairs/service.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
We got the 3yr (well, actually 3-service) deal with Sarah's. Well worth it.I thought it was for £250 last year but my mind isn't what it was! Anyway, it as 'included' in with our deal anyway

·
Registered
24 Posts
I goy the service deal for free as part of my deal. Always worth haggling the salesman to an inch of his life IMO.
As part of my Acenta DCI pack I also got a set of black wheels, mats, mudflaps & a roof spolier with 20% off. Not to mention the usual stuff.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
phil555 wrote:I goy the service deal for free as part of my deal. Always worth haggling the salesman to an inch of his life IMO.
As part of my Acenta DCI pack I also got a set of black wheels, mats, mudflaps & a roof spolier with 20% off. Not to mention the usual stuff.was that 20% off the parts or off the car aswell as all those extras?? if the latter that must be about the best deal I have ever seen

·
Registered
493 Posts
Deks wrote:
glencairn wrote:just a note,whats an even more no brainer,when ordering your car,factor in the free serviceing deal,just bloody ask for it as part of the deal,if you dont ask you wont get,but it works,

You can ask for at part of a deal. I didbut they refused. Mind you thats probably because I had already got the best deal possibly.
As Glencairn says though go in and ask for as much as you think you can get
Most dealers are willing to negotiate.
That said remember the dealer needs to make a profit otherwise he won't be there to carry out you repairs/service.

the fact that dealers need to make a profit,is for the dealer to worry about,the customer has only to worry about getting the best deal possable,ask for everything you can think of,they[the dealer]can all ways say no,[or]yes,depending on how much they want your business at that particuler time,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts