Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the JUKE didn't quite get to 1yr old before it's first service, 18K came up first.It sailed through (as you would expect) and my dealer has sent off pics of the corrosion on the chrome exhaust tip to Nissan so I'm hoping for a result on that soon. There was asoThere was a nail in a rear tyre (kicking myself I didn't notice this) so they repaired is at it was, luckily, in the middle of the tyre.I did an early interim oil change myself but the fact that it runs a lot sweeter now makes me think I should have done another. I still can't get my head around these long service intervals, 18k miles seems a very long time on the same oil.Since I have 3yrs servicing included, it cost me £14.40. A big thanks to KAP Ashford for their usual excellent service

·
Registered
28 Posts
18k in less than a year..! Mine won't have done that in 3/4 years as second car.y Audi I just sold had done about4 in a year and said oil needed to be done every 12 months if not reached the target service interval mileage!! I end up changing mine while it's still like new every year. Least you got your mileage out yours lol

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
What oil did you use for your oil change? I presume as long as it's the correct spec, it won't affect the warranty.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actd wrote:What oil did you use for your oil change? I presume as long as it's the correct spec, it won't affect the warranty.
Absolutely right - I am very careful not to void the warranty. Normally I get my oil from Opie Oils (better than the Nissan stuff) but I was in a rush and in this instance I bought some from my Nissan dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.