Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just booked my Juke in for it's first service glad now i took out the 3 yrs RAC and service package,8000 miles completed mostly in sport averaging between 32-36 mpg in a 1.6 Dig-T.Only a couple of minor niggles the handbrake pulls up to far for my liking and the auto rain sensor wipers could be more sensitive other than that very happy

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Haha! Well it sounds like you aren't using it enough to me and someone else should have a go!Sarah got hers late October and we've done over 6,500 miles so far.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
tk juke wrote:

if you only have 7500 deks your not driving it enough
That's right you know, it's the law!There were some slightly unusual circumstances but did 2,500 in the first 2 weeks!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I rarely drive it, its actually the wife's car and if it wasnt for the meets we attended the mileage would be far less it does on average 45 miles per week

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Wow - that's going to be one to buy in the future.I still think you all need to get out more though

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:Wow - that's going to be one to buy in the future.I still think you all need to get out more though certainly do but thats lifeI am hoping the low mileage will be reflected in the p/x come Nismo or 3 years which ever is first

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:Haha, it sounds like you need to take a leaf out of Kats book and get 2!we dont do enough mileage tojustify one let alone 2my daily driver is a 206 diesel which I have to take the dog in to work with me no way is that getting in a Juke,

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
We got the dig mid Feb and when I relinquished it to hubby on 5th July it had done 6000 miles, my diesel has just gone over 4000 miles.

The auto wipers do not seem to be adjustable, we have tried everything, even the dealer. Any ideas?

K

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I'm not sure about the Juke, but on the Zed you just use the rotating adjustment on the stalk. It's the same one that adjusts the intermittent wipe, you just use it in 'Auto' mode.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts