Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my car after it's 1st service this morning. The guy on the desk has trouble renewing the R.A.C. cover which is done after a service. He says the computer shows the vin number is registered to a Graham lees and the R.A.C. cover has been renewed in his name. After veryfying that I'm the owner of the vin, he changes the details. Then he gives me a printout that shows my vin number had it's first service on 21st December last year with 11,600 miles on the clock. Mine has done 16,700. My 1st service now appears on the records as a 2nd service. I point out this may cause problems next year when I bring it back to get it's 2nd service. The guy on the desk says it won't.
I don't care!I take it if this Graham Lees breaks down he's going to have a hard time explaining to the R.A.C. why his Juke isn't registered with them. If he needs anything done under warrenty Nissan will say "sorry mate, you didn't get your 1st service done. There's no record of your vin having one."I don't care!

I noticed when I entered the dealership that they hadn't cleaned my Juke but whilst finishing off the paperwork he got somebody to clean it. I didn't find out till afterwards that he'd taken it to the local mechanical car wash.Noooooooo! I'd spent the last 12 months avoiding those things to look after my paintwork.I don't care!........cos I've ordered a new Juke. Yipeeeee!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Started a new thread with the answers to all your questions.
Yes, Deks, I've gone red on red, which is what we really wanted.Same Spec, 1.6 Petrol Acenta premium.Paul, what did you mean "firstly, what are they like ?"Am I missing something ?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
JukeofYork wrote:Started a new thread with the answers to all your questions.
Yes, Deks, I've gone red on red, which is what we really wanted.Same Spec, 1.6 Petrol Acenta premium.Paul, what did you mean "firstly, what are they like ?"Am I missing something ?
I was referring to the garage mate - being muppets with your RAC cover. I'm glad it's not your issue now though.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, despite what they said, I think the 2nd service details on the computer system would have been a bit of an issue next year. I'm wondering if this Graham Lees was a customer at the same dealership or, as the system may be national, he's from another part of the country.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.