Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of late enquiries were made as to attendance a certain car meets. So I thought it might be an idea to get in early for next year as to what sort of events we might want to attend if any and what sort of get togethers we can do.I know its a long way off to the end of this year but time soon flies. Also well aware peoples circumstnaces change so this is just to give an indication of what we can do or where we can go. Any suggestions welcome all I ask is that you remember we are a small club spread across the country and that not all members can make dates and most large organised events I beleive charge for clubs to attend. my only thoughts for 2013 areWicksteed in July with the Qashqai club as I believe this will become a yearly eventI am also planning to do a BBQ again next summer as I really enjoyed this yearsplease add your ideas to the thread and then we can take a look and see what members want to do if anything.

·
Registered
790 Posts
wicksteed again next year for definate , this time we need to make sure where all in the same hotel though if you have any other ideas steve and need numbers boosted give me a shout and ill get a few qq's to come along , theres always 10/15 or so qq members ready for a meet at any time

·
Registered
185 Posts
What about kart racing at Daytona Milton Keynes

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Rattly wrote: What about kart racing at Daytona Milton Keynes

Tried organising this for this year juke v qq but had no takers

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Just like we did the other year, just meet at a hotel, take over the car park, food, drinks and good old chinwag

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kats wrote:Just like we did the other year, just meet at a hotel, take over the car park, food, drinks and good old chinwagliking that idea. add that to the list then. Easter???

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
deano wrote:How about a driving weekend somewhere?

I'll keep you all informed of the Run2 driving events as they are announced

·
Registered
790 Posts
how about a christmas party ? , meal and stay overnight so we can all have a drink not too close to christmas though as i know people have things to do and save for , maybe early dec ?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ctrdetailing wrote:how about a christmas party ? , meal and stay overnight so we can all have a drink not too close to christmas though as i know people have things to do and save for , maybe early dec ?That's a good idea

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi!,

How about Mondeo-Nationals, I know it's fror mondeos but I know that other clubs will be there. I can have a word with someone who organises it for next years meet. He also does a workshop weekend at wickstead park the day before if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
12 Posts
When would the qq meet be in July? As I would go to that. Any thoughts about the mondeo-nationals at the end of June.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
You'll. have to speak to ctrdetailing about the QQ meet at wicksteedpark as its his club that organises it.

A Mondeo meet doesn't appeal to me personally,But others may be up for it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts