Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies if this has been answered before elsewhere but I'm new around these parts. I just phone up my local dealership to see how much it would cost to service my Juke which I've had for 2 years and they came back with a quote of over £300!? The guy said it was because it was a 24 month service. What I want to know is, in terms of keeping the warranty intact, do I need to get this done or will a normal annual full service by a VAT registered garage using official Nissan parts do? (Which would be literally almost half the price)

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Mark and welcome. YES the 24 month serivce is important to keep your warranty intact.the price for this varies dealer to dealer only 2 weeks ago another member queried the price we advise he shop around and got the same service from another Nissan Dealer for about £250.You can of course go to an independant garage providing they carry out the service as specified by Nissan for a 24 month service and use genuine Nissan parts. You will need to keep proof of this in the event of a warranty issue. Also its worth noting that if you use an independant garage any "goodwill" from Nissan will go out of the window. My advice would be to ring round the dealers in your area and see what price they are charging BTW welcome to the forum

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi Markamericana, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I'm lucky that I have 3 dealers within a 60 mike radius so can haggle between them
When we had the 350z the price varied within £100 from the 3 dealers and then 2 did a price match to get my Buisness

The quotes I was given for the 3services were
£160
£220
£160 aprox
Lot cheaper in Cumbria for dealers
Most garages here charge £60 per hour although £100 + for Merc BMW Audi etc
Independant garages charge £28-£33 per hour
All to do with areas and Buisness rates parks of Newcastle and teeside vary due to lots of back street garages
It's all down to how big the dealership is ,how many staff and bosses to pay and how much profit they need to make as shown by my exact deal on my Nismo varying between £1200 to change so shop around get the prices and ring back you local dealer asking to price match as they normally haggle to 10% to get your Buisness

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.