Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title had the 2nd cat removed today and fitted with a decat pipe,
Slightly louder with the stillen fitted nice burble sound,
As for performance revs a lot quiker just require a remap and either cai Injen or a panel filter.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sounds good. We have been waiting for Milltek to get the Juke system out , we have had news these systems are £714-00 this includes a 2nd cat delete pipe. But they have changed the way the 2nd cat delete pipe connects to the system so we cant use this with a stock system.we are working on stage 2 being a stock exhaust system with the 2nd cat deleted so we are waiting for a Injen 2nd cat delete pipe to arrive early next week, this I feel will allow us to hold 1.2bar boost to the red line easily so we hope to be able to see over 200 hub bhp to the front wheels. Running this 2nd cat delete pipe will allow the Stillen exhaust system to fit as well. We will be fitted a Milltek complete system as well very soon to ensure we are going in the right direction with regards exhaust development.I doubt I will have our development car back on the dyno next week as I am a little snowed under with dyno work and we are away later on next week drag racing in Germany.Since the 1st stage upgrade with our car we have seen a small improvement in MPG , drivability is greatly improved , we just had some beta software upgrade on the EcuTek so hopefully will be able to gain some more improvement.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, aware that this is an old thread but this might help with my question!I'm aware the secondary cat isn't monitored so the engine doesn't notice the removal, but what's everyones experience with passing MOT? Does the primary cat still do the required job?

·
Registered
74 Posts
The car will pass the MOT no troubles after removing the 2nd Cat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts