Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would share this news I just got from Nissan - the MY13 370Z has had a price reduction and the price for the NISMO 370Z has been announced too. See the clicky link below nissansportz - 370Z NISMO Official Price and Specification and MY13 PricesTime to sell a kidney!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
that magma Red is awful, doesnt suit the Z at all.The price drop is a very cunning move and on that basis also keenly prices the new Nismo.seeing its debut is at Goodwood, I might have to see if any free tickets are availble although I think I am all out of good will from Nissan this year

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I need to see the new red in the flesh. I wonder if the press people have made it look more 'nail varnish' than it really is You are right though, the new pricing should give the Z a real boost. It will hopefully convince people away from buying the GT86, etc. Nissan really need to advertise the new prices though, or the initiative will be wasted.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
As with the Juke, I really like the look of the std 370z, but the Nismo touches take it up a notch

I am slightly gutted the you get a numbered Nismo plate though...

Agree about the red, not convinced it really suits the 370
(It obviously suits the juke! Had to get that in before Deks and the rest of the red brigade jump on my head )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts