Nissan Juke Forum banner

370z nismo

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Deks 
#1 ·
just for you Paul_s...West Way Nissan have done a bit of a write up on face book giving some info on the 370Z Nismo if you havent already seen it mate, looks a bit of a beast
Deks2013-02-14 20:59:51

#4 ·
Here you go Paul

S

370Z Nismo Unveiled!
by wpblogadmin · February 14, 2013

Following in the wake of the Juke Nismo, last month Nissan have revealed the new addition to the Nismo family. The distinctively designed Nissan 370Z Nismo has its signature red pin-stripes to the front, rear and wing mirrors. This 370Z certainly packs a punch and its one we are very excited about!
As with the Juke, all improvements have been carefully considered to bring you the very best aerodynamic designed coupe, with the characteristic twin exhaust system and 'Nismo tuning' to achieve a 16bhp increase over the standard 370Z. The result is improved responsiveness, exceptional high-speed stability and enhanced braking.
Uniquely to the 370Z Nismo, you'll get the dark grey superlight 19-inch forged alloy wheels, which include the eye-catching sports-derived red brake callipers and wider high performance tyres.
Nissan's 370Z Nismo has outstanding finishing touches such as a newly styled spoiler, suspension and chassis setup which go towards enhancing the aerodynamics, stability and handling. Altogether these improvements help the airflow under the car and promote down force, creating better grip and stability.
It is early days yet for the performance figures, but Nissan say that the existing 0-62mph time should be brought down to 5.2 seconds for the new 370Z Nismo. Further details will be revealed at the Geneva Motor Show in March…Watch this space!

T c2013-02-14 21:25:38

#5 ·
Thanks for that. I wondered if anything new had been released. I am impatient for Geneva!Deks wrote:hey OB i corrected the 307z to the 370z poor old Paul willl think he's driving a Peugeot otherwise
I have so many responses to that but I will remain civil!

#6 ·
Hey Deks, you didnt have to let everyone know i was going senile and didnt know the difference between 307 and 370.. there is a law against being cruel to us old folk you know.. NOW WHERE THE HELL HAVE I LEFT THE WIFE?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.