Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well had the new car for 40 days now. Exactly the same model as before down to extras aswell. Mrs D has done most of the local work and I have been up the motor way 3 times. Is it the same car to drive NO. Its amazing the differences between the two. Steering on this one seems much stiffer than the old one and the abilty to stall it is far greaterboth of us suffering this issue. Not sure if its down to the tweeks made to the gearing, the fact its still very tight or just driver error. Too early for mpg comparison to last car but I fear it is going to be any better current dash reading is about the same on 38.8 mpg.Armrest is a bit of an obstacle when starting off, for me not so much the handbrake but getting the seatbelt in. Mrs D leaves it in the raised position and would rather it wasnt in the car at all.Had glitch with cruise control earlier though I think its just a electronic issue that will probably be fine next time I use it. Alloys are a pain in the arse as I am ever so careful to aviod on contact with anything that may remotely mark them500 miles has come pretty quickly for us especially given the car spent 9 days in the paint shop have the Urban pack painted and fitted. Also 2 runs to the Kart track have upped the mileageStill love the car as much as they day we got the first one, still enjoy taking out It remains to be seen if it makes 1000 miles as still discussing the Nismo, dealer should be onto me tomorrow with figures

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Very interesting Deks, I was wondering how things were going.I know exactly what you mean about the wheels - welcome to my world! Do you think Nissan have leaned out the engine a bit to improve economy and that is the reason why it's easier to stall?I watch with keen interest on the option of Nismo goodness!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Disappointing to note the mpg isn't better, but then I'm sure that will improve as the engine loosens up.Having had my DIG-T since June, I'm ashamed to admit that you are catching me up really fast - nearly got the clock to read 2100 miles mind...

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
autocleanz wrote:Only 500 miles, mine which I picked up on 3rd September now has 11,000 on clock :)
Good work Dean Are you thinking of doing a mid-service oil change? I did one on Sarah's and will do again in the next month or two. I'm a bit old school like that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts