Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A round trip MK- Stone (Staffordshire today) - passed by 3 black, 3 red and a white Visia.The 3 red ones (2 in Stone and 1 around Rugeley) all looked excellent with the sun glistening off the coachwork.I was in a rental Ford C-Max (which I have had all weekend). I have to to say; spacious, great 1.6 diesel turbo, stunningly smooth gear box, good spec and great handling (for its size). As a non-Ford fan; I am impressed.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I saw about 8 that I recall on a round trip A12/A14 from Gravesend to Thetford in Norfolk yesterday, Silver in Thetford Tesco car park was getting Jet washed by the team based there.

T c2013-05-07 22:50:04

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have a daught that lives in Rugeley Darren C , i see a few jukes each day on my way to work and back, tonight i saw a lady in a black MOS and she gave me a big smile

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
oldbloke wrote: I have a daught that lives in Rugeley Darren C , i see a few jukes each day on my way to work and back, tonight i saw a lady in a black MOS and she gave me a big smile falling asleep at the wheel is a real hazard - you were dreaming right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts