Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,Had my baby just over a week now and I've been amazed by the MPG levels I've been getting. I'd read lots about awful MPG figures so I wasn't expecting much, I just hoped I'd match my old cars 42-50 MPG. Well I'm constantly getting around the 60 mark and today sat behind the worlds slowest driver at 25 - 35 mph I recorded 72.8 MPG on a 25 mile drive! It was sooooo boring but love knowing I can get those figures if I try.Will have to do a manual check to see how accurate these figures are but even if they're 10% out I'd be happy!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
That's it, rub it in why dont you Just because you know how awful mine is currently on 39.4 mpgthe most I have ever achieved was 42.6 I still maintain there is an issue with early models and I reckon part of the reason for the ratio change and other tweeks was because of the complaining us early owners have done.All that said I wouldnt change mine for the petrol as I am still btter off with what I have.
Deks2012-01-25 15:49:42

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to balance this up, at the weekend when I was just doing short runs around town I averaged about 40, so definitely seems my commute to work brings out the best in the engine.

·
Registered
206 Posts
its ok, the reading on the dash, but, try working it out through fill ups you will be getting an average, mine is normally around 50 mpg,(although does not like town driving
)tk juke2012-01-25 18:56:21

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
tk juke wrote:

its ok the reading on the dash but work it out through fill ups you will be getting an average, mine is normally around 50 mpg, does not like town driving
I can't be off 'post whore' by now!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Very sorry! I quoted the wrong post. I meant to quote this one:
Deks wrote:
LancsJuke wrote:Just lost my JOG Virginity too - was going to ask how I did that! Take it 50 posts is the magic figure!

yes 0-50 is classed as Virgin
Sorry!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:Very sorry! I quoted the wrong post. I meant to quote this one:
Deks wrote:
LancsJuke wrote:Just lost my JOG Virginity too - was going to ask how I did that! Take it 50 posts is the magic figure!

yes 0-50 is classed as Virgin
Sorry! I was going thinking of using the "post whore" term but decided againstaddict is second from top and can't remember how many posts you need to get to the topsorry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.