Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have all seen Transporter film

Great movies

Today I received a nice email from David winter from Edgar's at Rowrar with something I've been waiting in for a month

Let's just say I'm ecstatic
Forms were sent off on Monday for the few days wait fro the number plate transfer
So the day of the Nismo is getting closer

Being a perfectionist and purist I asked David to email me the pictures over as soon as the transporter arrived

David has been great to deal with from my first intial telephone call he even sent me photos of the Nismo that they had just received into the dealership within 10 minutes of my telephone call
Never known that enthusiasm before He then prepared a detailed plan of purchase with me via email and let me loose with the Nismo as soon as we arrived

What a breath of fresh air compared to the other dealers I visited trying to sell me gap / paint protection and all that garbage
David was the best deal too which was a bonus to me

What a shape isn't it just to sexy

Nice exhaust can't wait to hear that ROAR

Lovely shape of the windows and will be even better with the deflectors fitted to lower the line even more

Just love those red mirrors folded in

The Nismo has arrived
Looking forward too collection it now
Just going to be so long maybe 10 days maybe less but I'm working over Easter and just one day off next week so it will probably be the week after when I collect the Nismo

·
Registered
419 Posts
Well, we certainly won't be seeing many pics of a Nismo from that angle! It looks fantastic and you can check out the underside. On the exhaust front, ours is starting to take on a bit of sporty note now we have a couple of hundred miles behind us. I noticed this with a previous JCW Cooper S exhaust, they take a few hundred mile to develop. No idea why.Enjoy your Nismo and have fun.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
most unusual pictures,i bet you can't wait to get you hands on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts