Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
probably Have been in the "not quite decided" camp for a few months now, but had basically given up on the idea of the Juke - right up until an email dropped into my inbox from Nissan, complete with pics of the Nismo One quick trip down to my local dealer, a sit in the (white) one belonging to one of the sales reps, and I'm pretty much sold.Still wavering a little bit, right up to the point where he mentioned the following magic words..."£400"."Warrantied""240 bhp"Appears that my local dealer (I've no idea if this is a widespread thing?) has their own tuning thing going on.Which is nice.Just need to take my wife down tomorrow and convince her how comfortable the seats are going to be, sort out some finance, and think I'm going to be joining your ranks soon

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
welcome ttdegs, even without the extra power its worth buying, great little car I am on my second and we have an increasing number of members who to are on second ownership. not sure what you mean by "£400"."Warrantied""240 bhp"the stock car is around 210. I know the car can be tuned to 240 + but I think it takes a bit more than just a tune to do so. two people on the forum that I know that would be well placed to answer the tuning question are Abbey motorsports who carry out the work and Turbo owner his DIG-T I understand is pumping out those kind of figures but I am sure he had more than a remap done

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi TTDegs, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I had a TMC tuning box on my A1 and that alone pushed the power up by 35bhp in standard mode but I could turn it up higher if needed.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers all Deks, Gismo, I didn't get into too many details unfortunately, as i had both my lads with me and was on a bit of a tight schedule, but at £400 I'm thinking it cant include too much in the way of metal bits - will ask for more info next time I'm in there, which will be either today (wife willing ), or more likely next weekend.He was blathering on about how they had pushed a 110bhp Juke all the way up to 168bhp "just to see what they could get", but did admit that they wouldn't recommend that Remapping is something I've dabbled with previously, my most recent car history (ok last 6 or 7 years) have been an un-modified 3.2 TT (hence the forum name, which has just stuck with me since then), a 2.2 Civic (superchip do a VERY nice remap to take that from the 140ish bhp to just shy of 200), a 2.2 CRV (left stock), and then due to redundancy a Ford Focus, which was supposed to be a short term interim but has been with us for 3 years Which is why its now time for a change Admin - yep indeed, very similar setup to other owner forums I've been involved in - rest assured that once the bullet has actually been bitten, a paypal payment will be heading in your direction!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts