Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in coilover suspension? i know jerrick at meister R who is willing to make some that will fit the juke moste likely not the 4wd version just 2wd for now.. they would be slightly discounted from there usual RRP of £750 a set this is just a sample picture! juke ones would be different but this is just to show you what they tend to look like32 level dampening adjustmentAdjustable camber plate top mountshigh adjustableI would work with jerrick to get the correct spring rates so they are sportier but not so hard as to destroy the ride.. they are super simple to fit as its a complete swap.. no messing about taking springs off ect just 5 bolts each side on the front and 2 or 3 each side on the rear..

Deks2012-07-31 18:24:30

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
@ raceworx, seen your follow post on other forum which I am no longer a member of so he is a comment this isnt something for me as my driving wouldnt benefit from this mod also to me its a lot of money( I am not saying its expensive as I dont know what these type of mods cost as a general rule. The other forum has a member called simon who runs performancefrog.com they have been modding Jukes and this is possible something they may be interested in currently they are not members here regards deks

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Yep, I agree with deks, plus invalidating my warranty is not a risk I can take.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it would invalidate your warranty if nissan found out.. like having a sports exhaust or a dump valve or remap would.. but if you had problems you could switch the normal ones back in..

cost wise these are mid range Teins are £910 and dont have camber adjustable top mounts to correct the camber when lowerd..

main advantage is considerably improved cornering also looks as they lower the car. they are firmer over bumps than normal and you do get other smaller advantages but they aren't big enough to warrant much of a mention.

im probably a couple of years early with these.
Im probably a bit early with these :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts