Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
you will definitely need the chrome door strips not sure of the point of chrome tailgate handlechrome fog rings is personal choiceas is mirrors ( of which I hate)above all what you really need is the rear spoiler if not the Urban Packand wind deflectors

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I agree with Deks on the spoiler and I like the wind deflectors.I'm not really a fan of the chrome as I can't help thinking most of it looks stuck on. It will look nice against the blue though.I say ditch the chrome and get some Viper stripes

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
At this time of night?! I'll see if I can manage it soon...In the mean time I found this (not very good quality) picture:That's got some shiny bits on it

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Kats wrote:Terrible, my chrome kit arrived today, just need the car now,. John s trying to nick bits for the dig, I have threatened to chisel it off if he doesI'll put money on every man reading that line, checking all tackle is present and suffering from watery eyes

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
sgwlm wrote:that looks like manhood on the bonnetthink the viper stripes are betterto be fair its an old photshopped image i found a while ago and just rediscovered it in my photobucket account so thought I would share it I believe Nissan actually discontinued the twin twin stripe arrow due to the similarities with certain organs especially when the photoshopped one appeared

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.