Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just had heated seats fitted to my 2016 N-CONNECTA total cost £425, they were fitted by a company in Manningtree who either come to you or you go to them, I went to them at their fitting centre. I have had a Teenager before but wanted the cloth seats as this time of year was not helpful on a cold frosty morning (December) but heated seats on cloth is a much better idea, they did say £225 for one seat or £425 for both front seats.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all

Although I am new here I like to read the forum boards to see what issues and solutions members have come up with and to try and help if I can .
I feel a little disappointed in some respects by the lack of replies to people's questions / issues.
So here goes with a question on retro fitting heated leather seats into my 2013 Acenta premium .

I have the seats and the connectors to the seats with more than enough wiring to connect to , I understand I have to source some heated seat switches and plugs to make an easy connection .
I see on the juke fuse 11 in the cabin controls the power to the switches/seats.
So my question is
1 Where is the relay for the seats ?
2 Is fuse 11 populated with wiring on all cars?
3 Has anyone retro fitted heated seats and can run me through where the components are ?
4 Has anyone got a forum link to a how to retro fit heated seats .

Regards

Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts