Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so my Juke turned up a day early at the dlr, so I don't have any transporter shots, but I do have this

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Monday at 4pm for pickup.
10 minute drive to get home - if I go direct so that'll be home by about 8 then

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Strangely, I did take a few more pics at the time

Whilst there are some things about Apple products I'm less than impressed with, have to save that photo streaming is not one of them
Took pics on my iPhone, got home, auto connected to my wifi, and by the time I'd opened my iPad, they were there to upload onto photo bucket

So, here they are

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Does Mrs H not read this forum LH?

I am somewhat looking forward to getting the keys...

Just read your write up, sounds like it was very much worth the wait!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
one thing I really dont like with the white is the difference on the bumpers and spoilers to the metal bodyparts this to me is a shade to far different and not as noticeable on the black

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
--DaRk-AnGeL-- wrote:I'm still torn on colour option but Black is winning over White for me.It just looks so aggressive!Congrats on purchase, now whip the wheels off for me and get the specs! It's on my to do list for Tuesday

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
blacknote wrote:Looks nice how far does it go on a full charge
I was wondering when someone would spot that!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My baby, at home at last! And Wessex appear to have done a pretty darn good job of the PDI clean Before I touched anything...You'll possibly know why I have taken this shot
TTDegs2013-04-23 09:31:42

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.