Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,everyone just thought i would introduce myself.have been looking around your site for a few days deciding wether to go Jog or Joc.I am new to nissans so i assume they have there little quirks like the other cars i have owned .I have orderd a nismo in white with a armrest and nissan alarm should be ready for the eighth of march.This forum seems to be a big happy family.I hope I can contribute something along the way.bye

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Gadget, welcome you may the right choice Armrest is the standard armrest, fitted in any Juke either cloth or leather. THere is NO specific Nismo armrest. Alarm wise already had this conversation The Nismo comes with an alram as standard albeit basic door alarm.
Deks2013-02-16 07:18:23

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi Gadget, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi everyone,a BIG thank you for your welcome to the forum,i will try and clear up some of the questions being posed with reguard to the nismo.hello" greenwagon" these were your questions:- 1-The ARMREST the arm rest is different to the standard one it is narrower due to the seat bolsters being thicker it appears to be part of a package armrest +floor mats.question:-2- The CONCEPT graphics/decals down the left and right sides of the juke, this sent me on a mission at first the dealer plus sunderland said these were not available.This slightly puzzled me because at every motorshow unvail the juke nismo had these decals and journalists reported these were available.Cuting along story short these are now available from sunderland and your dealer, seeing dealer on monday will try and update with part no(this is a personal thing you like them or you don't)another question being posed is NISMO INSURANCE:-as we all no this is like winning the lottery Parkers insurance guide states it is group 26.My insurance company AVIVA states it is group 46 asked why this was the case aviva works differently so appears to be no level playing field.also we all different factors age etc.sounds like I'm a nismo expert but I'm not these are some of the things i have encountered on this journey

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi Gadget, and welcome. Nice to see a fellow prospective Nismo owner. Looks like you are going to get your first as I have a delivery date of 20th March for mine.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi Deksthe armrest in the nismo is the same material as the seats with red stitching but it is narrower due to the seat bolsters been thicker + floor mats so its a package according to my dealer,thats the problem at the moment,there is no defined accessory list or merchandise which i would of thought they would have done and no tv advertising like they did when the qq was launched which i fine strange.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hi oldbloke,its nice to see a few people around the birmingham area will have to meet up and have a coffee somewhere when we have got our jukes

·
Registered
663 Posts
that would be great Gadget, im on my second Juke now so you can safely say i like them ..i am only down the road from you in Great Barr and i believe we share something else in commom, our age belive it or not

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hi gismo,I would not put a pound on it having spoken to the salesman this morning about side graphics issue etc.i ordered it the begining of febuary was quoted 8th march,this morning ah your delivery date is the 18th isn't it no the 8th yeah your right so delivery dates seem to be rather sketchee to say the least.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Gadget, if you have any problems getting the graphics let me know as i love my graphics and have had some put on my Juke. they are off the USA nissan site. i have a friend who can copy any graphic you like providing you have a photo of it..i took photos of the graphics i liked off the internet with my mobile, sent them to his mobile and he has done them exactly the same but he will do whatever you want and a lot cheaper than Nissan

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
your right with the age,i used to live at great barr on the pheasey estate due to med probs/circumstances moved out of area.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hello kats,thanks for the welcome I'm just getting the feel of things at the moment.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.