Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi EveryoneJust thought I'd introduce myself and say hello. I will be very happily picking up my 2011 Tekna CVT next wednesday :) although saying a sad goodbye to my PT Cruiser :(Quick question though, does the 3 year warranty, servicing etc continue with the car if buying 2nd hand? I've never bought a car this new and have no idea!!thanks everyone, looking forward to joining the Juke family!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much! I doubt this will be the only question I will be asking in the coming weeks though lol I'm bouncing off the walls excited :)

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum. Manufacturers warranty providing the car has been serviced to Nissan standards and schedules will be valid for 3 years from registration. the service package I assume you mean the deal many did for upfront cover payment. My understanding is this is transferable the seller should know how to do this or have the relevant piece of paper than says service package purchased.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi carkedit, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone :)Yep, the jump from my PT to a Juke has taken 3 years as I couldn't bear to part with him but the time has come. Despite looking at other (cheaper) cars, it always came back to the Juke. I'm definitely not a mainstream girl :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts