Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
fitting is a doddle you are supposed to screw them into place but mine has sat in its holder since Novemeber without issue.restriction yes a little although it flips up to ease access

·
Registered
20 Posts
I fitted my own armrest last week by simply wrapping the metal base in a microfibre cloth to protect the paintwork and slotting it into the well where it sits, rock solid without the use of the bolts. The armrest has a lip that overhangs the well it sits in and the cloth is completely hidden. It doesnt intefere at all with the handbrake and one cup holder is still free to use. The armrest covers the second cupholder but it can be flipped up if you want to use both

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
CR4ZYHORSE wrote: I went the whole hog and screwed it in but as the guys say, it's a real benefit and no problem caused.

There is a reason the I screwed mine in.
Murphy's law was sitting in the background waiting to "bite me in the ass" when I came to fit my iPhone cup holder and therefore I had to strip it all out again...
Seriously though - you might want to leave it "unsecured" until you have finished modding in the area of the console...

·
Registered
71 Posts
magicaly wrote:
I fitted my own armrest last week by simply wrapping the metal base in a microfibre cloth to protect the paintwork and slotting it into the well where it sits, rock solid without the use of the bolts. The armrest has a lip that overhangs the well it sits in and the cloth is completely hidden. It doesnt intefere at all with the handbrake and one cup holder is still free to use. The armrest covers the second cupholder but it can be flipped up if you want to use both I did the same thanks to your post

1 - 11 of 11 Posts