Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So collected today, our Nissan Juke in Force Red. Went for the AWD version (swapping from a convertible - will make sense to anyone in South Wales...). Has a pretty cool 1.6 turbo petrol engine, 190 bhp, feels utterly different to her big heavy diesel Focus CC.

Ordered in March (0% finance, would have been rude not to) and delivered exactly as promised. And in the meantime Nissan upgrades mean - new alloys (differentiating from rest of the range), centre armrest (was £100 before now!), privcy glass (not sure if that used to be there or not), and Nissan Connect with Google send-to-car.

Skipped the Permaseal obviously, and car looked pretty good but with a stickers tacky residue on the leading edge of the bonnet.

So washed with Zymol using TBM and lambswook mitt, dried off with towels, then one coat of Valentines Concours - nice wax but very hard and hard to get right. Plastics done with 303 Aerospace, glass with AG Fast Glass and wheels with Rim Wax. Oh and some AG Interior Shampoo on the odd few marks inside (i'm out of Poorboys Natural Look).

Oh yes, pics of the car, here she is. Take a look, be happy to get any feedback :)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I'll be keeping an eye out for a shiny red Juke!

Think I recognise the dlr sticker too

Very many congrats, looks fab

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Lovely.
Perfect to drive or as a blank canvas - do you plan to do any personalisation Simon?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I love how shiny the red looks just after its be washed and polished.re the tints Jukes from Acenta Sport up have always had privacy glass.The other parts are indeed New as is the Connect 2

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi Simon, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
445 Posts
hi and welcome, excellent choice of colour, time to visit ebay and find some extras to compliment the look, enjoy the new juke

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TTDegs wrote:I'll be keeping an eye out for a shiny red Juke! Think I recognise the dlr sticker too Very many congrats, looks fab
Give us a wave - likely to be SWMBO driving to and fro to Newport

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CR4ZYHORSE wrote:Lovely.Perfect to drive or as a blank canvas - do you plan to do any personalisation Simon?
Definitely like to do some personalisation, what sort of things do people think? I like the metal front plate. Also like the illuminated sill tread plates, I put them in my car, not too hard a job and they look amazing.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
simonpj145 wrote:TTDegs wrote:I'll be keeping an eye out for a shiny red Juke! Think I recognise the dlr sticker too Very many congrats, looks fab
Give us a wave - likely to be SWMBO driving to and fro to Newport
Likewise! Well, half way to Newport and back - Pentwyn for work as to adding bits - the bulbs are a first must do, I think, and dead easy.Some How To links here http://www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to_forum22.htmlif you're ok spending a bit more cash, the roof spoiler really adds a nice touch, and the sill guards as you mention are a good thing too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts