Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did it. Ordered The Nismo in Pearl Black late on Friday, confirmed delivery end of April today, nice belated Birthday present to me. The discount got reduced by £120 today, added bonus. Just need to sell my car now... Anyone want a slightly used Liquid Yellow Renaultpsort Megane tuned to 252bhp?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Lordharding wrote:So many nismos on order now from this forumI have to say I am quite surprised by how many Nismos are selling. Makes me quite pleased I am NOT getting one they are going to be everywhere

·
Registered
867 Posts
Deks wrote: I have to say I am quite surprised by how many Nismos are selling. Makes me quite pleased I am NOT getting one they are going to be everywhere

I wish I could share that sentiment...

·
Registered
419 Posts
Deks wrote:Lordharding wrote:So many nismos on order now from this forumI have to say I am quite surprised by how many Nismos are selling. Makes me quite pleased I am NOT getting one they are going to be everywhere
Don't worry Deks, we won't be hanging around long enough for you to spot one!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi V44VAA,congratulations on the nismo now you can relax now the deal is done.It gives you time to think of any mods you want to do if any,or any personnal touches.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Mods or yes
I have emailed Nissan about stripes
They sent thier standard reply back saying I need to talk the parts dept at your local Dealer

So I sent a snotty email back saying that's why I'm contacting you as the dealer doesn't know DUH

and asking them to forward my email for stripes info to the head of Nismo in uk as we want to promote their new Nismo brand but how can we when they can't even supply the information of Nismo stripes

I also asked about centre armrests

Just desperate to get some extras on to make it individual

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The list has started already...Panel FilterCatback or 3" straight through exhaustIntercooler Stage 1 Map for startersVolk Rays CE28's, Team Dyanics 1.2's or OZ Superturismo'sBC Racing V1-VM CoiloversBlack Emblems and grilleNightbreakersInterior LEDs I've emailed Stillen about their mid pipe and axle back and am waiting for them to come back to me again after their 1st email with a shipped price to the UK. I am liking the sound of the Injen 3" as well tho... Too much to choose from.
V44VAA2013-02-27 00:00:06

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
this seems to be what we are up against,i have been messaging deks to try and keep him updated,but he as sinced heard that the armrest and stripes are available .I've chilled out since friday found heart rate and blood pressure going berserk not good. I know what your saying, to me and this is a personal view,the juke nismo spent 2yrs as a concept vehicle unless you came across it on the internet you would have never known it was available .To which there is no merchandise or flaming accessory catalogue which is beyond my way of thinking "there is no excuse "this has not just crept up on them.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yes agree
It's criminal in Buisness to have a product on the shelves ,orders placed and yet there is no options
Can't even find any Nismo clothing on the Nissan parts
They should be helping the Petrolhead who wants to part with his hard earned money
To promote their product and buy into the Nismo concept
I have been reading blout the new Nismo hq

Maybe I will get a letter sent off there next

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
flaming hell,you are advanced with your mods liking them,foget the panel filter put the hks induction kit on i have one on my honda crz puts a smile on my face.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
V44VAA wrote:
The list has started already...Panel FilterCatback or 3" straight through exhaustIntercooler Stage 1 Map for startersVolk Rays CE28's, Team Dyanics 1.2's or OZ Superturismo'sBC Racing V1-VM CoiloversBlack Emblems and grilleNightbreakersInterior LEDs I've emailed Stillen about their mid pipe and axle back and am waiting for them to come back to me again after their 1st email with a shipped price to the UK. I am liking the sound of the Injen 3" as well tho... Too much to choose from.

Wow that's an impressive list

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
here we go,1x richbrook nismo twist taxdisc holder in black or silver from amazon.co.uk cost £16.95p "bargain" have mine in black silver etching.2x nismo jacket from proracingshop.com cost $109 approx £72 inc shipping,can be customised to your personal choice also the thickness and will provide a rendering before ordering.mine came in about 2-3 weeks (this is my third jacket from this company).3x nissan juke baseball cap (not nismo) black with white lettering one size,juke on front nissan on back from amazon.com cost £27 inc shipping delivery time 10-14 days. mine came in just over the 10days (if you have amazon uk account you can order it through the.com system)most of cost down to shipping well finished product none available in uk.4x our favorite topic "nismo concept stripes" these are available from acromann.com order code ACMSD0072 nismo concept side stripe decal 1xpair(LHS & RHS) cost $79.95 +air ship to uk of $19.95 total cost $99.80 (£66) .delivery to uk 1-2 weeks.5x juke heko wind deflector tinted from ebay cost £29.99 from luxgrill on ebay inc shipping delivery7-10 days.if anyone is into serious LED lighting have a look at LITEWAVE.CO.UK.i'm keeping this one secret what i am installing this is going to be a bit different to my usual ones.PS:- dont forget exchange rate fluctuations so could be little more/less.hope this is of some use

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gadget wrote:here we go,1x richbrook nismo twist taxdisc holder in black or silver from amazon.co.uk cost £16.95p "bargain" have mine in black silver etching.2x nismo jacket from proracingshop.com cost $109 approx £72 inc shipping,can be customised to your personal choice also the thickness and will provide a rendering before ordering.mine came in about 2-3 weeks (this is my third jacket from this company).3x nissan juke baseball cap (not nismo) black with white lettering one size,juke on front nissan on back from amazon.com cost £27 inc shipping delivery time 10-14 days. mine came in just over the 10days (if you have amazon uk account you can order it through the.com system)most of cost down to shipping well finished product none available in uk.4x our favorite topic "nismo concept stripes" these are available from acromann.com order code ACMSD0072 nismo concept side stripe decal 1xpair(LHS & RHS) cost $79.95 +air ship to uk of $19.95 total cost $99.80 (£66) .delivery to uk 1-2 weeks.5x juke heko wind deflector tinted from ebay cost £29.99 from luxgrill on ebay inc shipping delivery7-10 days.if anyone is into serious LED lighting have a look at LITEWAVE.CO.UK.i'm keeping this one secret what i am installing this is going to be a bit different to my usual ones.PS:- dont forget exchange rate fluctuations so could be little more/less.hope this is of some use
You setting up shop outside your local dealer ;)

·
Registered
663 Posts
tell you what Gadget i will be popping round to see what you got at this rate mate. if you buy much more you will be able to build your own JUKE

1 - 20 of 33 Posts