Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just so I have an idea who is coming can you add your name pleaseEveryone is welcome if you own a Juke or not if we have met before or not everyone is welcomejust bring a bottle and food if veggieoops forgot to say I have hired in a 7ft Hot tub for the weekend definately possibleDeks jukeofyorkmrs D Kats Icemantrevor3839 meaga-bytelizjuke60

Deks2012-08-19 17:27:51

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All being well some of us will be off to Lydden Hill on the bank holiday Monday to watch some Rallycross action at the friendliest circuit in the UK and the birth place and home of British Rallycross its just oustside Dover about 30 min drive from my homeThe home of British RallycrossSo anyone else who will be about on the Monday is welcome to join us
Deks2012-06-03 21:53:22

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Paul_S wrote:It's a real downer I can't make this. I like close to Lydden and have never made it over there, to my shame.Paul hot tub is here for a week Thurs day before B/H weekend on if you want to pop over for a dip and drink feel freeAs for Lydden check the website they have lots of events if you fancy a trip let me know Rallycross is on about 4 times a year I think You can even hire the place for track days

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can I ask anyone who is thinking of coming to confirm as soon as possible so I know how many people I need to cater for as I would not like to run out of foodthanks

·
Registered
867 Posts
Sorry Deks; was planning on it, but we have been called to a family event in Brum on the Saturday now.

Really appreciate the open invite and hospitality. Hope the weather holds and the day is a success.

I look forward to meeting you and some of the other good folk in due course.

Cheers,

Darren

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yar I'll be there hey. The hot tub worries me though as some members have a reputation of having a wee in the public pools haha

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So Do we have any more members that want to pop down for a beer and burgerhope so looking kind of empty at presentdetails 36 Glenbervie Drive Herne Bay CT6 6QL 07704422905assuming you don't have a satnav like racworx it will direct you to my housewhen you come off the A299 you will come to a roundabout straight opposite is the Premier Inn some of you are staying at although I think most will here before you are allowed to check in You can arrive anytime you like as we will be here all day unless we go outyou will know which is my house when you arrive. there will be parking on the drive way oppositethe one with out Juke on it We have no specific time for firing up the BBQ possible around 2-3 but it will be on going all day remember to bring swimwear if you want to use the hot tub no commando style pleaseIf you need anymore info please ask

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.