Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So have discussed this with a few friends , thinking about have a gathering over the bank holiday weekend in August. my postcode is CT6 6QL. The end of my road leads onto the beach I was thinking of having a BBQ on the Sunday either at my house or down on the beach You can also make use of my Scalextric track set up in my shed there is a premier inn at the other end of my village and some other local and chain hotels nearby for anyonewanting to stay over. There is a B&B in my road large private house with a few rooms friendly owners I will find out the rates its called Summerhouse This isnt a meet just a nice weekend get together and drink and eat. Its a long way way off but best to get in early.I am picking the Bank Holiday as it gives everyone an extra day from my point of view it makes no difference which weekend it is as I am self employed and mrs D is on 6 weeks break anyway anyway thoughts please.

Deks2012-05-16 12:17:14

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kats wrote:Sounds good as long as John is not working on the Sunday, will not know until a bit nearer the time.dates are flexible, as we are free throughout all of August

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I picked the BH for the 3 day break but to be honest I can accomodate any weekend from 21stJuly until end of August to suit the masses personally I think the biggest problem will be trying to second guess the weather a bbq when it chucking it down just isnt the same
Deks2012-03-20 20:15:33

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JukeofYork wrote:I'd love to come but don't know if the Duchess will be working that date. Won't be able to tell until closer to the date. date is changeable to suit most we are free from end of July to Sept if an alternative date suits the masses then we can go with that poll time I think

1 - 20 of 48 Posts