Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
A fair review of the car, but I think I will stick with an original.I see in this weeks Auto Express they are showing Honda's Jazz SUV concept car.Must say that of the Juke's rivals the Honda is the most flattering, even copying the Juke's coupé looks with the rear door handles hidden.

·
Registered
663 Posts
they are all frightened of the Juke and the sales it is getting..they are all trying to rival the Juke..
Vauxhall with the Mokka
Honda with the new Jazz
Peugeot is bringing out the 2008
Ranault i believe are bring a car out to match the Juke also
they have all seen how popular it has become and are now trying to copy it but they aint got no chance, it is to late as the Juke is now to established..LONG LIVE THE JUKE

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Yes Ob. This is a segment that Nissan invented with the Juke. And now they are all trying to copy it. Ford also have one due as does Renault called captur. None are the Juke they are all imitations.

·
Registered
663 Posts
let them carry on Deks, it is like with music, someone brings out a hit record and everyone wants to record it but is is never as good as the original

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.