1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Brilliant video! It explains everything really well as well as being pretty to watch.

I hear Formula 1 will have 1.6 turbo engines in 2014. Although I understand they will be a V6. I can't help thinking it is only a matter of time before Nissan enter a car under the Infinity name.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Yes, too subtle for most to notice though IMHO - a little too much 'Red Bull' and not enough Infiniti for me still! I'd like to see them doing it 'properly' if you see what I mean.I wonder if they've been thrown off course a little as I seem to remember hearing a rumour that F1 would go over to 4-pot engines. Maybe they developed the Deltawing with the DIG-T engine and have have been thrown because F1 is moving to smaller V6's instead? All speculation by me of course!Although, I'm sure the DIG technology could transfer to a V6.... I'd like to see that!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Brilliant - nice find Mark. Sometimes we take technology for granted; a very good visual representation of this fantastic engine. Feeling kind of lucky to have this power plant once more.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Paul_S wrote: Just try not to think of all those moving parts next time you red line it!

With 1400 miles on the clock, I still haven't pushed above 5k and that was only recently...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts