Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
MSA wrote:Can a baby Juke be purchased? I would love to have one.Was it some dealer model?There was one on eBay earlier in the week for £99
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
MSA wrote:Can a baby Juke be purchased? I would love to have one.Was it some dealer model?these were dealer display models in the UK they cost the dealers an absolute fortune and I am talking 4 figures. They are very fragile and I doubt would make the journey to the states they are also over 3 feet long infact if you put one in the boot of your Juke it will touch the front seats and also nearly touch the tailgate when closed I saw one sell on ebay week before last for £50 @ deano if you see another send me the details I want one to convert
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
MSA wrote:Can a baby Juke be purchased? I would love to have one.Was it some dealer model?
deano wrote: There was one on eBay earlier in the week for £99
I have to check out ebay UK. I never thought about looking there. Thanks.I would also like info if you find another one.
Deks wrote:these were dealer display models in the UK they cost the dealers an absolute fortune and I am talking 4 figures. They are very fragile and I doubt would make the journey to the states they are also over 3 feet long infact if you put one in the boot of your Juke it will touch the front seats and also nearly touch the tailgate when closed I saw one sell on ebay week before last for £50 @ deano if you see another send me the details I want one to convert Thanks Deks. I been reading topics on here more often than posting anything. You sure do have a lot of knowledge. It's sad that things like this have the possibility of being "totaled" while enroute to the US. It's pretty much the same the other way around too.However!! I'm interested in trying! I'm jealous..I want this sooooo bad. All I see are the cheap knockoff versions that's as big as the palm of a hand. When the Juke first came out in the US, there really wasn't a lot of hype pushing the sales.It was mostly a commercial or poster on a dealer wall. You guys get the best advertising and accessories. I would like to buy one and I'll try to look around ebay. It's the same color I have.Thanks
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top