Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have just popped into West Way Nissan for a chat while i was out and they told me they were waiting on 40 cars, 13 plates that Nissan are late delivering to them, they just cant get them there on time. some a week late now, not very good when they have promised the customers they would be there for a certain date

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont blame you ctr, they were in a right flap at West Way this afternoon although i think the cars are slowly filtering through now. it may not have affected all dealers though

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
that is correct,cars are being delayed, i was in my dealers yesterday and they were dealing with cars which should have gone out on the 1st apparently customer are furious but the dealers hands are tied as they are not being delivered,they said mine was going or on the transporter and it should be with them by friday. i'm hoping from wednesday onwards as i don't want them to rush the pdi and can see they are under pressure but will go and look over it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Got mine today, 3 weeks early don't know why, it was ordered on the 23rd Feb and Nissan quoted the end of March for delivery, but got it delivered today 3 weeks early 1.6 Acenta Premium with the Armrest and the Connect 2 fitted.

·
Registered
50 Posts
No I believe that they are fitted from the Acenta up and were fitted to cars manufactured from sometime in February.
The armrest is Alicantara fabric, I assume the Tekna will be leather.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
the connect 2 will be fitted to all Jukes that have sat nav. Like you I assumed the armrest would be standard only on the tekna but it appears not, ironically its still an option on the Nismo

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nissan dont appear to have a clue at times. what other manufacturer puts extras into lower grade cars and not in the top of the range? it dont make sense to me

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I worked in retail ordering furniture all my life and am used to delays happening
So many things can happen on a production line from suppliers letting factories
Down to all sorts of problems
Even for the dealership they can lose a few hundred on the trade ins going down in
Value by a month or two and also cash flow must be an issue even salesman commission
On hold too
I would also add a couple of weeks onto any factory order to allow a bit extra time
Any quicker is a bonus

·
Registered
23 Posts
Have had my Accenta CVT Premium for 10 days now. Delivered 3weeks early because I was happy to have a 62 plate. Armrest and Connect2 fitted. Delighted with the car, however the digitized female voice on the satnav is getting on my nerves with her AAAA35 and BBBB27. Can anyone tell me how to change the voice apart from switching her off?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts