Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing I will not miss about the Juke is the useless gas struts on the boot.Bear in mind they have been replaced recently they are just not man enough to lift the lift the boot smoothly. The first half is good and then it slows down and sometimes stops.I wish I would learn this but it still catches me out now and then, and today it resulted in a nice cut to the head Anyway rant over

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
ouch ! I did this on my Doblo just after I got it as the struts were worn I lifted it up but as I went to move forward it dropped and my head collided with the catch and put a massive hole in the top of my headnever had an issue with the Jukes though and we have a spoiler on it. Mind you I dont use it that often and mrsd is a lot shorter than me.Mind you wont be a problem for you much longer rocks you will have that nice open bed to chuck things in
Deks2013-03-23 19:53:43

·
Registered
215 Posts
I had that problem once (and hit my head) when the rear hatch was weighed down with a build up of ice/snow. Not sure exactly what happened so can't say for sure if it just slowed down when opening or went up then dropped back. All I know is I hit my head, hard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.