Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like a few of us will there then. I know some of the names may be at Wicksteed next weekend aswell so will have a chat and see if anymore are up for it. then we can can get a plan together and arrange where to meet up on route. Rest of my family is away, so looks like just me .

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can't confirm myself yet as have a few expenses to pay for. But hoping to be able to attend.
We will have to sort out a meeting point so we can all arrive together and park together

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
No idea to be honest - used to have a geordie mate who spouted the phrase whenever Sunderland was mentioned.

Speaking of Sunderland, BBC news this morning had a feature about leckie cars - they featured some footage from the Juke production line which finally resulted in a QQ driving off.
Might have expected to see a leaf all things considered but I guess it was the BBC....

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
autoglym wrote:i take it nobody is going as no details have been posted.it is a shame as i was looking forward to it Sadly I am not able to as my work vehicle needs some TLC and today is the only day I can do it finds are also a little tight at present with me going on holiday shortly and the dog has cost as much to kennel as my hotel..I will definitely be adding this to next years meet list and working other things accordingly

1 - 18 of 18 Posts