Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i work abroad , oil indusrty , recently got rid of a 2010 Range rover Sport and Nissan Gtr , they were sitting in garage for months at a time doing nothing , not so bad now have Nismo and Audi at least my girls ( 23 yr old identical twins ) take these out and use them , they hated the RRS AND GTR (Gtr scared them , RRS to expensive on fuel ) its a mans world eh toyz for the boyz

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Very nice car the Audi and nice to see a change in colour away from the black /white

I have this and passed its mot yesterday for its 13th birthdays have had it since new and has 62k on the clock

The blue scooby was swapped for my Nismo

Like the snow

Just something about the classic subarus I love

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Not a lot - but every morning a retired fireman walks his dog and without fail it takes a dump right on the pavement outside my house grrrr

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
CR4ZYHORSE wrote:Not a lot - but every morning a retired fireman walks his dog and without fail it takes a dump right on the pavement outside my house grrrrId be scooping it up and following him home with it.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
We used to have a 350z as well

Will also get the mustang out in three weeks time

Great for street racing and most cars see te back of it :D

And if the going gets tough we can borrow this from the brother in law

Although 15mpg it gets thirsty

·
Registered
84 Posts
as iv put pics of the 2 jukes up before i wont bother doing it again, so yeah on my drive there is the 2 white 2012 jukes, a 2007 hyudai coupe siii and a 2013 toyota avensis 2ld,no pics of the avensis yet as iv'e just got it a few days ago (company motor) the other juke and the coupe belong to my old man, although im tempted to take the coupe of his hands :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.