Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
These are the pics I've been waiting for! :-D

(No disrespect to all the other gorgeous pics in the mean time obviously, but...) ;-)

Very, very nice Gismo!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTDegs wrote:These are the pics I've been waiting for! :-D(No disrespect to all the other gorgeous pics in the mean time obviously, but...) ;-)Very, very nice Gismo!
It will certainly be worth your wait TT. Only done a short distance so far but it feels remarkably like our old Audi A3 Sline TFSI in the way it handles which is a very good thing. It is also very solid and build quality is excellent. Off for a nice long drive today to enjoy.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
very nice gismo,glad you are pleased with it now there is three.no long drives for me at the moment covered in snow

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Omg
Tearing my hair out now looking at it
Might be getting delivered to dealership 29/3 or maybe 1/4 and then awaiting
Registration number plate change from dvlc
Forms have went it so maybe 10/14 days for me to go
Club stickers are on my desk
The last few days are going to be the longest then I have to plan
Collections round my days off work normally Tuesdays and Fridays as its a couple
Of hours drive for it

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
--DaRk-AnGeL-- wrote:
Hi Gizmo... thumbs up to the vehicle choice, any plans for it performance wise?
Hi DKA. No plans at present as it seems plenty fast enough to me as is. May review this again in time but for now just enjoying the drive. Will consider a set of alloys with winter tyres before next winter though. Gets plenty of attention wherever I go and enjoying my 5 minutes of fame!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
piliff wrote:
hi gismo, luv your new nismo, very enveous drive with much pride and joy
Thanks pliff, I am loving it. We did a good few miles over Easter and starting to understand the Nismo now and get a feel for how it drives. I have no idea how it differs from the Dig-T as I never drove one but to me this is a quick car and handles very well. The seats are amazingly comfortable and a very nice, understated exhaust note has now developed. Mpg has settled at around 37mpg which is ok.

·
Registered
137 Posts
37mpg now... thats not bad considering stated combined is around the 40mpg markI was only seeing mid 20's on the test drives but I dont think I had the car long enough to attempt a steady drive in Eco mode.Have you covered much ground on motorway yet?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts