Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissan have posted these two shots on the net and for the first time I have to say that I think the black looks better. Also one thing htat always bgged me with the Nismo is the fact the interior parts are only available in black but the mirrors are RED so if you have the Nismo in white or silver then you have 3 main colours on it The silver is the only one that doesnt cost any more for the colour both the black and white are cost options

·
Registered
89 Posts
to be honest mate the black looks superior in the photo but in the flesh the white is a lot better, it is an off white in colour and stand out, and i am positive you will change your mind when you come to visit

·
Registered
867 Posts
Mmm; personal opinion, black for me on looks alone. Practical ownership - swirl marks, lacquer scratches and visibility of blemishes on dark paintwork - white one every time. Although, I might opt for silver... well I would, wouldn't I?!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Darren C wrote:Mmm; personal opinion, black for me on looks alone. Practical ownership - swirl marks, lacquer scratches and visibility of blemishes on dark paintwork - white one every time. Although, I might opt for silver... well I would, wouldn't I?! is that because you're tooo tight to pay for the paint or because of you're misgiving that Silver is best

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Paul_S wrote:I would rate them:1. White2. Black3. SilverShame they don't make a proper 'colour' though!Have to agree it cries out for something special to jump out at you Like a nice Orange or something

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Deks wrote:paul_S wrote:I reckon the Nismo 370Z that has been 'leaked' today will have the same colour choice.would make sense
It would be logical but I don't think it makes sense!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts