Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Incase anyones thinking of fitting Body Side Protection Trims..Take a look at Automotiva.co.uk website..They are selling a set of side body protection strips in black that fit across the width of the doors to protect from other people catching your door paint...They are wider then those offered by Nissan so in my opinion will give greater protection, nicely finished with attached self adhesive strips attached..Ive bought a set and they are £42 for a set , thats 4 trims, one per door...considerably cheaper than Nissans parts. Also ive purchased a genuine brand new leather front central armrest with storage compartment off e-bay for £78 plus postage...Its the real deal, correctly packaged and is sold under the sellers name of "Partsghi"...when making my payment it was sent to Glynn Hopkins in Essex so a really good discounted part via a genuine Nissan Dealer..

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Harley welcome to forum. Parts wise. We have a good relationship with a number of dealers on the forum and regularly receive items at a very good discount. Glyn Hopkin is also a dealer on the forum offering us some. Excellent deal

·
Registered
11 Posts
I purchased a set of body
side mouldings (KE7601KA20) from Gliyn Hopkin Online (great service)
and fitted them today. Took a couple of hours to fit as I was being
really careful. Once these are stuck on there not coming off very
easily, so you have to get it right the first time.

I am really pleased
with the end result and consider these to be one of the most sensible
assesories to fit. Hopefully, they will offer some protection against
careless door openings and they look great. (my opinion)

If anyone is interested, you access some images from the links below.
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/pj_paul1/DSCF0225_zps2cc9dbcf.jpg
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/pj_paul1/DSCF0226_zpsab8fd307.jpg

edit to inc pic

Deks2014-04-12 17:38:22

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks harlytech have ordered mine from automotive they look great
Why they ever make cars without them is beyond me whether I am brave
Enough to stick em on myself is another matter will get a body shop to
Do it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Pj-paul, really like these side mouldings. To my eye look best on a black Juke. Mine is silver, but thinking of getting these. Would you be able to tell me what width they are? Can't find is sort of detail online. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts