Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holdcrofts are advertising bonnet protectors for about £65 posted on evil bay.
Can we get a club discount and better this price - or is there a better deal anyone knows of?

Cheers guys.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm interested considering how much they have saved the guys from getting chips and bugs! That sounds like a nice stir-fry....

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Sg petch are showing a rrp of about £63 but selling at £54 unless that's old. My local dealer is offering 15% off all accessories on vouchercloud. I have one on my juke and it's definitely something I'd fit on my next one.actd2013-05-09 23:24:37

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
CR4ZYHORSE wrote:Holdcrofts are advertising bonnet protectors for about £65 posted on evil bay.Can we get a club discount and better this price - or is there a better deal anyone knows of?Cheers guys. Holdcrofts are members on the forum, although as the parts manager has been off sick for a while not much activity from them I think one of their posts has an email address for them or you could try Glyn Hopkin also a member and a forum supporter who always looks after the members there is a unique discount code in the member section for people to use when contacting them by email for the best price available.

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
Sorry, I meant those to be price comparisons (which is what I do since they publish prices Online) and won't have included postage

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deks wrote: CR4ZYHORSE wrote:Holdcrofts are advertising bonnet protectors for about £65 posted on evil bay.
Can we get a club discount and better this price - or is there a better deal anyone knows of?

Cheers guys.

Holdcrofts are members on the forum, although as the parts manager has been off sick for a while not much activity from them I think one of their posts has an email address for them

or you could try Glyn Hopkin also a member and a forum supporter who always looks after the members
there is a unique discount code in the member section for people to use when contacting them by email for the best price available.

Gone with the evil bay purchase (no response from the email but the price is stll the best I can find)
S G Petch did apply discount but then VAT. And delivery took the price over £70.
Thanks for the suggestions anyway guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.