Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...come in Colin. Tell us all about your new purchase...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi there thanks paul s for your welcome to this forum and hi to everyone else here we have in the past few days ordered our new nissan nismo in black pearl from westway in stourbridge we were both amazed by the test drive that we could not come away without having one,although I am a 350z owner for the last 9 years this is the next thing to it ,fantastic car very impressed by it ,by the way (this is my wifes car) but I think we shall be saying first to the drivers door wins ! IT REALY IS THAT GOOD JULY 1ST DELIVERY DATE AT THE MOMENT. ITS LIKE WAITING FOR THE Z ALL OVER AGAIN.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome from a Nismo owner who also had a 350z and 2 imprezas

The Nismo is an really exciting car for the twisties and very form ride so you will be used to it after the 350z

Just came back for an hours blast round the twisties and is an amazing car
Quite a bit different from the 350z as you don't need to slow down as much for the corners :D
And 36 mpg is a bit better then 26 mpg

You won't be disappointed in the Nismo

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi colin and christine,welcome to the forum, its nice to see fellow midlands on here and it is strange i had my nismo from westway stourbridge great bunch of people. may bump in to you down there.
Gadget2013-05-19 22:56:07

·
Registered
14 Posts
Has anyone tried to find who mkes the decals, as nismo ones are not available yet september I believe

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
should be available from the middle of this week i am having them made and i see you have ordererd the black nismo so you will have the choice of the original concept plus a different version but along the concept line.it will be down to choice.no one seems to no when nissan will release anything for nismo at present.Gadget2013-05-19 23:26:16

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi c7c welcome to the forum, decal wise Gadget is your man and as he's local to you a bonus.I dont know all the details but he has had some Nismo decals made for his car and I understand these will soon if not already be available to allEarly July pick up, hope to see you at Wicksteed end of the month for our annual get together
Deks2013-05-19 23:23:13

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Welcome both

I can echo what LH said about the Nismo in the twisties, and in 4wd manual mode it was stunning - back to steering with the throttle again

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
...counting the days Colin! I'm glad the good folk on here can sort you out with the decals.Lordharding - I either missed of forgot you had a 350Z. You should pop over to nissansportz.com and say Hi too!

·
Registered
14 Posts
well thanks to all for your welcome thanks gadget to the inf on decals looking forward to our nismo juke.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks to LH have been with nissansportz for 8years (cwm350z) and been to many meets ,some memberable ones at silverstone and the air show club meet was great. hope to come to some meets with the nismo juke soon .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts