Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi SpecialK. welcome to the "dark side"Have a good browse around plenty of information on the siteand a fair amount of fun aswell. We also have a good few dealers on board that are always offering good deals to members for accessories and replacement cars.regards deks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome Dek. Nice to be here. I am up and down the west coast for a couple of days ( To get some excellent mileage from my diesel juke ) so will have a good look on Monday.

·
Registered
542 Posts
specialk wrote: Hi everybody
Liked the new site so have moved over

Good on you, You know it makes sense. You'll find it's like having cabled broadband instead of a dial up connection. Tc T c2012-11-11 15:37:22

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
T c wrote:Good on you, You know it makes sense. You'll find it's like having cabled broadband instead of a dial up connection. Tc
Exactly ...no waiting for a load of adverts to load up that you don't want to read and have to scroll past...
Paul_S2012-11-11 16:47:42

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, I'm a NEWCOMER, moving over from elsewhere. Had my Juke on the 8th of November; an aventa sports premium, moving down from a Landrover Disco 3. I can't compete at dog agility anymore so there's no point in keeping my disco and caravan. So I've essentially a two seater the rear seats are down and I had boot buddies in Stourport make an insert that protects the rear and protects my two dogs.I had no intention of having a Juke but having looked at the Nissan site and liked what I saw I had a test drive and I was hooked, so there I am, driving a car which has bought a smile to craggy face.

·
Registered
663 Posts
welcome mgt1, im sure there will many more smiles on your craggy face, the more you drive your Juke, the more you will smile..enjoy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Tc I would send a picture if I knew how. I've looked at the box and sorry just can't see how to, I also short in NEF raw which is not a problem as I can copy image down to jpeg. My insert you will not find on their web. They measured then made.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
mgt1 wrote: I would send a picture if I knew how. I've looked at the box and sorry just can't see how to, I also short in NEF raw which is not a problem as I can copy image down to jpeg. My insert you will not find on their web. They measured then made.

Pictures need to be hosted on a platform such as photo bucket if you are not sure email them to me
[email protected] and I will upload them for you

DeksDeks2012-12-08 11:05:54

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.