Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried the Cherry Glaze today along with Magifoam.Two great products. Very impressed with the ease of the cherry glaze application and left a great finish. Unfortunatly the weather on the roads today made it look like I hadn't bothered

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Magi foam is very foamy! I have to say it has some serious staying power and does exactly what is say on the tin ....bottle!Sprayed on and did my wheels and tyres and arches and the foam was still hanging on the body work. Some dried on bugs which I was going to clay were lifted off. So thumbs up from me

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I have to say I had some magifoam (the first I ever used) and it was very good. I am using BiltHamber at the moment because of a recommendation and am not finding it dwells as long. That might be down to my Karcher foam lance though and I am thinking of getting a 'proper' one.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:I have to say I had some magifoam (the first I ever used) and it was very good. I am using BiltHamber at the moment because of a recommendation and am not finding it dwells as long. That might be down to my Karcher foam lance though and I am thinking of getting a 'proper' one.I have just purchased the proper lance for the same reason I will report back when I use it didnt get time today

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Cheers Deks, I will be interested to hear what you think. A lot of people have told me the Karcher one is nowhere near as good as the ones you buy off detailing websites so I think you might be impressed.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I have a cheap foam at present so I will fill the new lance with that first to see if it improves on the karcher lance and then I will try it with the magifoam ctr detailing has the new lance and he reported instant improvement

·
Registered
790 Posts
AD magifoam and the AD pro lance are a great team , the foam is great , thick and sticky and great cleaning power , thats what i used on my recent final detail , the pro lance is on a different level to anything else you've ever tried and cant be compared to karcher lances as theres just no comparison , there worlds apart in quality and effectiveness

1 - 14 of 14 Posts