Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so enough chat we have discussed various options . We are going to have a christmas meet in conjunction with the Qashqai forum on the 1st December at Tamworth in Staffordshire. We will be staying at the premier Inn Saturday Night some will be there friday Night aswell http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/TAMLAD/tamworth-centralNOTE there are 2 Premier inns in Tamworth make sure you book the tamworth central Craig and I will liase and contact the hotel to see if we can get a reserved area for us for the evening and possibly breakfast the next day things you can do in the area areSnow dome indoor ski slopehttp://www.snowdome.co.uk/Drayton Manor (Thomas Land) http://www.draytonmanor.co.uk/Can those that will be attending please add there nameseven those local who will pop in for a drink and chat

Deks2012-11-07 16:34:20

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
acrorat wrote:Are we having dinner at the Tamworth Central, so I know what to book?yes seems silly to changeyou dont have to pre book the food you can get the same deal on the day acroratI haven't booked food just the room for now

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I posted an invite to Juke Owners of the other Juke site but sadly the moderator of that site as usual won't accept the exisitence of another Juke club and deleted the topic, thus again preventing the members the chance of a gathering. So if you know anyone on the JOC site then spread the word the more the merrier.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just want to keep this alive. Early days I know but December soon comes around. Looking forward to meeting a few new faces and the usual oldsIf you are from the area then why not just pop along for a drink and chat if you don't want to stop over

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tk juke wrote:gutted already booked for the weekend but not in tamworth hope you all have a good timeThat's a shame maybe you could get your visit venue changed to ours
Deks2012-10-21 09:07:44

G

·
Deks wrote:Are there anymore members coming along for a drink at the Tamworth Premier Inn I know of a few possibles and locals yet to confirm.

We are all booked in :)

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyone who is still debating coming I urge you to book soon as rooms are going.Also the rate currently is £71 per night which is higher than we have paid If you want to come but cant get booked in or want a cheaper room then look at travelodge they have 2 in Tamworth woth rooms currently under £45 per night both will require a drive or taxi to us @ premier Inn

·
Registered
206 Posts
hope you all have FUN so annoyed cant make it, but heho there will be another time, as these get togethers are good fun and company good as well
ahhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooooo annoyed

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
tk juke wrote:hope you all have FUN so annoyed cant make it, but heho there will be another time, as these get togethers are good fun and company good as well
ahhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooooo annoyed I was going to bring the Gypsy tart aswellOh well next time.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts