Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anybody has a set of unwanted chrome fog light rings i will be very interested in them, tried to buy a set off ebay, but seller went back on his offer.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi Ian, thanks for the info, they are still abit expensive for me yet at 78.00, can you do any better at all, any further discount for trade, i work at HA fox Jaguar Leeds, i know its asking a lot but its a lot to pay for two chrome rings.many thanksphil

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
big thanks to Ian at Bristol Street for doing me a great deal on the chrome foglight rings, another goodie to add to the juke soon, just need some warm weather to fit them.thanks Ian.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats the problem with living in the north, always cloudy and not enough warm sun, rain most of day yesterday, just very cloudy today, but at least the juke can have a bath and polish today.hope next weekend is good weather, taking the juke for our first decent run since we got it, off to lancaster near preston for a weekend break at nephews university.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
arrived back from 1st weekend outing in the juke, managed 48mpg on the trip with averaging between 60 70 mph on the motorway, i reckon though if you drop it to 50 mph it would easily go above 50mpg as we had a stretch in the roadworks and it was creeping up, tried to slow it down on the way back to more at 50mph but wife said why are you crawling along so slow, told her to get the mpg up so she told me to stop being so sad and get her home , cant win if you speed she says slow down your not a racing driver !!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts