Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Kats wrote:When we took the dig to holdcrofts for the exhaust we parked next to a Juke without them and we all agreed it looks better with, sets them off nicely.K
I agree. I'm not sold on the whole chrome pack but the fog lights one look spot on (no pun intended)

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
iceman wrote:Me thinks one or two have had a drink, chrome FOG rings look great and really set the front of the car off.Chrome HEADLIGHT rings not for me look to much but it,s a personal thing I was referring to fog rings. I didn't realise there were some available for the headlights. I agree with your sentiments about those.
Drink? I've only just started!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Paul_S wrote:
iceman wrote:Me thinks one or two have had a drink, chrome FOG rings look great and really set the front of the car off.Chrome HEADLIGHT rings not for me look to much but it,s a personal thing I was referring to fog rings. I didn't realise there were some available for the headlights. I agree with your sentiments about those.
Drink? I've only just started!you might have but I have a feeling someone else has had a head start on you by a few bottles

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi. Wanted to jump in here, I've been pondering on the fog surrounds and wanted other opinion. Seems that most agree they look cool?!
Bit pricey tho for what they are!
I agree headlight and fogs together are too much. Are the headlight ones genuine Nissan?
Do you really have to use extra "glue" to fix securely? And if so what is recommended that won't react with the paintwork??
If they were to become tatty overtime and need replacing would this not be a real problem to remove without damaging the finish of the paintwork?
Thanks.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
most important thing with fixing chrome parts is to ensure the surface is thorougly clean before applying. I think those that have had issues are because they were not cleaned properly. I know that Kats has fitted 2 lots to her cars with no issues as she did the prep work properly.Yes in my opinion the chrome products are very expensive for what they are

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.