Nissan Juke Forum banner

Colour dilemma

5K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Lordharding 
#1 ·
The time has come to replace my Juke ..love the car and also love haptic blue..prob is,i don't like any of the other colours..BUT..it would not feel like i had a new car if i chose the same colour.

I am leaning toward machine brown but the red and the gunmetal could be involved in a photo finish by the time i have to pick one in a couple of weeks time..or maybe my head will be completely cabbaged by then and one of the outsiders, white or nightshade may get the nod !

#2 ·
I changed ,my force red for a force red in November as the wife insisted it was Red again, I even had the plate transferred so not even that showed it to be different so i took to adding different styling parts to the last one to diferentiate it Works to a degree although I have to tell more people than not that its a different car. I like the machine brown although its name doesnt help the appeal to many and think come change time the dealer might not be so keen on having it back

#9 ·
Give the Gunmetal a go. I have it and it is a great colour, works well if you like adding chrome and at the moment there aren't as many of this colour on the roads compared to some colours. Let us know what colour you pick. Mine is Gunmetal Tekna with red interior.

#18 ·
It's great to see that people are going from Juke to Juke, it really inspires confidence that we (read my wife) made the right choice of car.She decided white was for her. Our previous car (Touran) is/was black and she wasn't keen. I was after the gunmetal colour but as usual, HMV ruled out.Sorry to say though, altough I doubt you will care and rightly so, but I think the force red is a bit of a grandad colour, looks very Volvo burgundy to me. I've really never liked red as a colour for cars though.

#23 ·
TheShield wrote:Hi Deks, they had a red at the dealers. I'm just not into red as a whole but any pearl/metallic/crimson type reds really don't do it for me.I knew it would go against the weight of the forum but hey, why not annoy everyone in the first few days of membership. colour choice is personal thing it wouldnt do for all of us to like the same Like somany others on here though I think Nissan are missing a trick and a chance to stand out as I feel the whole colour choice is a little muted and needs some stand out bright colours in the range

#24 ·
Deks wrote:TheShield wrote:Hi Deks, they had a red at the dealers. I'm just not into red as a whole but any pearl/metallic/crimson type reds really don't do it for me.I knew it would go against the weight of the forum but hey, why not annoy everyone in the first few days of membership. colour choice is personal thing it wouldnt do for all of us to like the same Like somany others on here though I think Nissan are missing a trick and a chance to stand out as I feel the whole colour choice is a little muted and needs some stand out bright colours in the rangeI completley agree. Its wierd, the range is limited but yet you've got a choice of about 3/4 different 'silver' type colours.

TheShield2013-05-19 12:32:45

#25 ·
Another vote for more colours
Look at seat as a manufacturer
Orange
Yellow
Lovely lime green
Bright colours can sell a car for those that want to be individual
Eg
Beetle
Pt cruiser
And of course
Juke owners
As let's face it
We are not boring silver / focus / golf sort of people are we : D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.