Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi all, Need some help please. I have been viewing this site for a few weeks and have been so impressed with everything being said about the Juke. So today Idecided to take the plunge and order a Juke but, having decided on the Shiro in nightshade, the dealer has said that the paint is now £475 extra. The paint choice is not an optional extra on Nissans site so therefore I assume that the price of the paint is built into the price of the Shiro. If not what is the £1200 difference between the Tekna and Shiro for? I saw on one of the posts from Nissan GB that they had included a customer services telephone number but I can't find the post anymore. All I can find on the internet is a Customer services number that is £1.53 per minute. Can anyone advise where the post is or advise a decent Customer Services number?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi alipal, welcome to the forum, all colours except white attract the additional chargewhat is the £1200 charge for over the Tekna not sure the wheels are different and the trim bits are painted a unique colour, is the price justified? not in my opinion, Nissan do like their special editions and seem to make a few £'s from doing them Nissan Customer service can be contacted telephone on 01923 899 334 or email us at [email protected] I have to say I doubt you will get any joy The Shiro is available in all colours so they can claim the price is for base colours if the car was only in this colour then you may have had an argument

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ve just checked Nissans site and you are right the paint according to the site is a no cost option I would screen shot this and argue this point with both Nissan and the dealerI have also checked other spec level and the paint is chargedif the dealer insists I would call another dealer and see what they are offeringYou can see from some of the dealers on the forum they are happy to do a deal if possible

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for the prompt replies. I have just been on the Juke configurator(again) on Nissans site and for all models (except Shiro) the metallic paint option is £475 but, for all paint options for the Shiro it is £0. I don't want to pay £475 if I don't have to. This is why I need to contact the Customer Services and clarify. if it is £475 then it is and if it is then it will probably be the Tekna as no, I to cannot justify the price difference for the Shiro. Just glad the Nightshade colour is available for the Tekna now. The car is for the wife and she choose the coulour. I have choose the speck, engine etc. OH and after reading all the posts these last few weeks. I WILL BE THE ONE DRIVING IT.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just thought I would let you know that the dealer contacted Nissan and was advised that the paint WAS built into the price of the Shiro. I was well pleased as I also contacted Nissan customer services and they were unable to advise me if the price was included or not but, did also say that as the dealer was a franchise they could apply the paint charge if they wanted. That sounded like a cop out from Nissan to me. Anyway have now ordered the Shiro in nightshade 1.6 DIG-T, just got to wait until the end of September now. Is it wrong to say I can't wait and want it now. Therefore can I please ask that you all stop posting about how much fun they are to drive and how much you all love your Juke. Well until we pick ours up then you can carry on.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad you had a satisfactory resolution, I have to say that the phone service for Ncs can at times seem to be a waste of time. I've had many a conversation with Nissan about the lack of knowledge at some of the NCS staff.
September isn't that far away, I had to wait 8 weeks for mine in 2010

1 - 10 of 10 Posts