Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
Don't own red - I have gun metallic. But like Haptic Blue and Machine Brown (only ever seen one of these and that was in a dealers), but would probably wrap the inner coloured parts in Carbon Fibre effect if I got either.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actd wrote:Don't own red - I have gun metallic. But like Haptic Blue and Machine Brown (only ever seen one of these and that was in a dealers), but would probably wrap the inner coloured parts in Carbon Fibre effect if I got either.I currently own red but am thinking of changing the two colours choices are my optionsI want blue and mrs D wants RED carbon interior is a good option could even wrap the rear spoiler to match

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry CTR ordered a RED one blue and red were the choicesI wanted Blue Mrs D red so I compromised. Only like the Nismo in white even that mrsD doesnt like so white was a def NO I was trying to get Glyn Hopkin to allow you to detail it prior to collection but they said NO so will have to sort that out at some point

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.