Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me?I'd like to colour my brake calipers and I think I'd like them powder coated rather than painted (as I think painting them won't hold up over time).Can anyone recommend a place to get the calipers powder coated?Thanks

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pink?! You're such a girl! I was thinking yellow on the Zed (I'm so predictable!) but how about this colour for Sarah's JUKE?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are the brakes that bad? I try not to use them I'm sure you could fit some bigger brakes on it mate. You must have a lot of bits lying around...!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You could be right. The 350Z Brembo's would do the job very well.I'm not sure the discs would fit inside the JUKE wheels though as I think they only just clear 17" wheels if I remember rightly.Are the QQ brakes bigger? I expect they will just bolt straight on.

·
Registered
147 Posts
If you use a high temp paint and make sure the caliper is totally clean the application should last for at least 3 years.Powder coating is the best option but will involve a full drain down and strip down then a have them sent to the powder coaters. There used to be someone in england who specialized in caliper but I think they have gone of business as they website no longer exists.Nissan Jukebox Painted his photos in the link below, they look very neathttp://www.jukeforums.com/forum/nissan-juke-wheels-tires-suspension/120276-caliper-covers-vs-painting.html

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.