Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks just came across this site this morning and some great Juke info to be found a bit about myself - I have never really been into cars ever and I am in my mid 50's now recently I saw upclose a Nissan Juke and must say it is a really great looking car with all the curves and its overall look makes it one of the best looking cars on saleand we were all set on buying one till a couple of friends said leasing these days is a good optionso me and my wife looked into it and lo and behold we have signed the papers and the car should be here in the next couple weeks hopefullymust add that we have ordered the basic white model and after that will look into buying one of the Higher spec models somewhere down the line (24 month lease)since I became interested I have taken a few pictures of various Jukes and must say the more I see them the more I love the look of this car

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi chrisp,welcome to the forum and enjoy your juke when it arrives

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lordharding wrote:Welcome to the forum White jukes look greatNeed to see photos please
Thanks guys.. photography is my hobby so no doubt will be taking plenty of pics when it shows upcant wait

·
Registered
445 Posts
hi and welcome to the group, the juke is an addiction as you seem to be experiencing already, i see you are in torkshire too like me, good to have another member near here, your photography skills will be helpfull too, im trying to learn how to master my dslr, but its so complicated this photography stuff.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi chrisp, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi and welcome chrisp I think you're right about having to actually see Juke up close. If I had seen any Jukes in the metal I would probably have thought about getting one sooner, as car mag photos & vids don't quite capture how nice they look IRL, and there are still hardly any Jukes round my way, so rarity value also for me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts