Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Normally forum competitions are only open to paid members but as the forum is ONE year Old today. The admin team have decided to open this to all members. The only restriction is you have to be UK based dues to the cost of shipping the parcel (overseas is prohibitively expensive and something we just can't affordAnyway up for grabs are just a few small items1pair of ownersclub stickersa couple of white high level brake light stickersa pair of unique mugs one for christmas and one with the Nismo onand a rubber boot linerThe competition isnt as such those interested in the items post a reply here and we will select at random a winner. closing date will be the 30th December 2012 at 5 pm

·
Registered
17 Posts
Please...Can I play .

I would like to wish every body who reads the JOG forum a very Merry Christmas and a great and Happy New Year.

Jukeda.

·
Super Moderator
2,270 Posts
I think the answer is B

·
Registered
665 Posts
Competition entries below. number allocated in order of post 1. Paul_S2. bakertech3. Asbury Juke4. acrorat5. kats6. ctrdetailing7. glencairn8. autocleanz9. turbo owner10. Darren C11. Jukeda12. actd13. DICKY14. iceman15. tkjuke16. Tc17. apples

·
Registered
665 Posts
ok we used the random number generatorhttp://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/original.htmlThe winning number is 10 which belongs to Darren C so if you drop deks a PM with your name and address he can sort out getting the prize posted to you.Thanks to everyone who entered. As a birthday gift this competition was open to all members. We have regular competitions but these are only open to paid members in the member sectionto find out how to become such a member see this post: paid membership

1 - 20 of 20 Posts