Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well heard about a couple of issue people are having with speed cameras on new connect 2 I asked Nissan for a how to which they sent to me with a PDF image which I cant upload but here is the very short text

Normal

false
false
false

EN-GB
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

To
activate the POI's, the customers need to follow the following steps:

Select Navigation > POI
Settings Then to activate the speed camera
warning, scroll down to POI warning and rotate the knob to either 'ON' or
'ON & BEEP'

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi Steve had the same problem as you know,took it back to dealer on Monday as i said i would, laughable because the salesman didn't have a clue so home i go and study the manual, you are quite right ON gives visual cameras ON & BEEP gives visual and audible, i'm a happy bunny again don't have to keep watching the screen just listen for the beep.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i love dealers.....................NOT 99% people on this forum know way more than the salesmen.I love popping in from time to time to ask if they know about whatever to be greeted with a blank expression

·
Registered
45 Posts
Does the speed camera warnings work even if you havent got a route planned? ie, when your just driving around, but with the screen on nav u can see where u are...?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Assuming they haven't changed it with the new connect, you don't even need to have the map on. I've had it pop up when listening to a cd or streaming music through bluetooth, but I've got the original connect.

·
Registered
219 Posts
My new Nismo (built 18th June, delivered 2nd Sept) with Connect 2 does not have Safety Cameras in it list of POIs. It has lots of others like Restaurants, ATMs, Airports, etc, but no Safety Cameras as far as I can see. Have I been short changed or is this a new version?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts