Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had any issues with the connect system.I used the car last night switched the music over to AUX for the USB Mrs D has gone to work this morning and found the stereo won't operate its stuck on aux and no functions are working cannot change channel or input or volume Will look tonight when she comes home it may even have reset itself by this evening not to fussed still under warranty just curious technolgy

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
The one thing we have found is sometimes the Nav forgets it's in the UK and needs telling again before you can plan a journey. That, and the MP3 (AUX) losing track of where it is and starting up in a different folder from where it left off.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Ah, that will be two things we've found then!Deks - if it's still stuck it might be worth pulling the USB stick from the unit to see what effect that has.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Deks,
Did you ever solve this issue. My daughters Juke has had second service today and we reported issues with the connect, dying, locking up, going dead when using the phone. The dealer said they could not find anything wrong allthough they also said that it did not mean that it was not faulty. Keep an eye on it and report.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Mine has been faultless since I have had mine in May

1 - 10 of 10 Posts